Document Management Software
Integration and Technical Requirements
Ferret Software currently integrates with various applications within many industries. New systems are easily added.
The main objective would be to link the Record details in your primary software application already in use, with Ferret acting as the document storage and retrieval system. The Record details are then automatically synchronised, and any new Records added to the front-end application are automatically added to Ferret.
The advantages are that the user continues running their business with the software that is spceific to the business they are in, but are able to add the functionality of Ferret records management using the same data.
- .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.0 (4.6.2 Recommended)
- Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Windows 2008 Server or later, Windows Terminal Server 2008 or later, Citrix Metaframe
- Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
- Minimum System Requirements: Intel i3, 2GB RAM, 200MB free disk space
- Microsoft SQL Server or SQL Server Express 2008 R2 or later
- Minimum System Requirements: Dedicated, Intel i7 (2 cores), 4GB RAM, 200MB free disk space
- Scanning System: Bulk Scanning capability is possible through any brand or model of scanning device meaning you will not have to replace your existing hardware
Please contact us for further integration or technical information as Ferret Software offers a variety of options to suit your IT needs.Make Enquiry